Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CAN'T FIND THAT RESOURCE???

Then try TAPE SERVICES ONLINE
Tape Services is a unique operation which produces, under Part VA of the Copyright Act, off air VHS master copies of all educationally relevant programs broadcast in Adelaide. The service maintains a collection of approximately 20,000 educational programs which provides an outstanding curriculum resource for use in teaching and learning programs for all educational institutions.
You need to know what you want as it is difficult to browse the catalogue, but it has a good search function to help you access what you need. Costs are very reasonable and you need to order with a school (or University) order form.

Any other resources like this? PLEASE share:)
KP

4 comments:

  1. Hi does anyone have a copy or know where I can find the documentary The Myth of Van Gogh, Griselda Pollock? I have been searching for a while now and just checked the taped services online. No Luck.
    Andrew Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear VADEA,
    I was told about you by a teacher colleague. I am an artist/Educator and I am wondering how I can contact you via email. I have some very worthwhile projects I would like to share with you.
    Dot

    ReplyDelete
  3. VADEA's email address is: vadea.blog@gmail.com

    We can be contacted there.
    KP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: finding docos - I have had trouble finding 2 DVDs that I needed for a Case Study.
    I eventually went to Amazon and eBay. Have purchased new copies on eBay, so maybe worth a try:)

    ReplyDelete